3 lbs. of Spaghetti,
1/8 cup cooking oil,
5 lbs. ground beef,
2 cans Tomato sauce,
1-14 oz. Heinz tomato catsup,
1-12 oz. Banana catsup,
1/2 cup sugar,
grated cheddar cheese,
1/2 cup red wine,
beef franks or any sausage of your liking- boiled or pan fried, then cut diagonally.
***Prepare the spaghetti as directed in the package.Drain and toss with butter or olive oil(optional).
1) In a saucepan, heat oil and saute the garlic and onion.
2) Add the ground meat, and mix thoroughly. Let the meat cook on its own juice. Simmer for 5 minutes or until meat is tender. Spoon out all the juice from fat.
3) Add tomato sauce, tomato catsup, and banana catsup. Let it simmer for five minutes.
4) Add sugar, cheese, salt and pepper. Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
5) Add the red wine, do not mix it yet. Let it boil before mixing.
***When done, combine the sauce and spaghetti. Transfer to a large platter. Top with remaining grated cheese and decorate with your sausages.
Serve and Enjoy!